RUGBY WORLD CUP FREE PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Event: Rugby World Cup final in Japan on 2nd November 2019. Prize: 2 x Category A Tickets to the Event. Flights and accommodation included. For the Winner and Guest. See below for more details. Organiser: Front Row Club of [The Atlas Foundation, Court House, Linton, Ross-on-Wye, HR9 7RY]. Start Date: 14.1.19 Closing Date: 14. 10. 19
THE PRIZE DRAW
1. Entrants must be 18 or over (at the time of entry) to enter this prize draw (the Prize Draw). Entrants must provide proof of age, if requested. Failure to promptly provide such proof will result in the relevant entries being invalid.
2. Employees (and their respective families) of the Atlas Foundation and/or the Front Row Club are not eligible to enter.
3. Entrants must be a member of the Front Row Club prior to entering the Prize Draw.
4. Each entrant must able to attend the Event with his/her guest. The winner’s guest does not need to be a member of the Front Row Club.
5. Members of the Front Row Club will not automatically be entered into the Prize Draw.
6. To become a member of the Front Row Club you must pay your £10 membership fee
7. All entrants must follow the entry process on the Front Row Club website which is to click on the ENTER NOW button on the Prize Post.
8. Entry implies acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Entries which do not comply with these Terms and Conditions will be invalid.
9. The Organiser accepts no responsibility for entries which are lost, corrupted, incomplete or for any failure to enter the correct entry or contact information.
10. Entry does not guarantee a prize. Only one entrant will win the Prize Draw.
11. There is a strict limit of one entry per membership All entries will be verified. Any entries deemed to be duplicates will be invalid.
12. You may enter the Prize Draw more than once but you will have to have multiple full memberships to the Front Row Club
13. Entries to the Prize Draw will only be accepted if received from the Start Date to the Closing Date inclusive. Entries made outside these dates will be invalid.
Selection and notification of the winner
14. The winner of the Prize Draw will be selected at random by independent means, and the decision will be final. Each entrance will be allocated a unique number and an electronic random number generator will select a winning number
15. Entrants will be notified whether they have won or not within 2 days of the Closing Date.
16. The winning entrant will be asked to confirm their acceptance of the prize and their ability to attend the Event within 5 days of being notified of their win.
17. If the winning entrant fails to confirm their acceptance and attendance within the timeframe specified above, that entrant will be deemed to have forfeited the prize and the Organiser shall be entitled to select another winner, through the same method as stated above.
18. If the winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Organiser shall be entitled to select another winner, through the same method as stated above.
19. It is a responsibility of all entrants to check their emails and to notify the Organiser of any change of contact details.
The Event and the Prize 20. The winner of the Prize Draw will receive:
• 2 x Category A Tickets to Rugby World Cup (RWC) final in Japan on 2nd November 2019;
• Flights from a London airport; • 4 nights’ accommodation at a hotel in Tokyo; and
• A paid for props Dinner with Jason Leonard in Tokyo.
21. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
22. The Organiser reserves the right to cancel or change the Prize Draw if deemed appropriate. Should the Event or the Prize Draw be cancelled, postponed or changed, the Organiser will not be liable for any loss or expense incurred by the entrants.
23. The Organiser accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize. Without limitation, the prize winner and their accompanying guest are responsible for their own expenses and costs incurred during their attendance at the Event. This includes but is not limited to food, drink, transport to/from the London airport, transport in Japan, and appropriate travel and health insurance.
24. Under no circumstances will the Organiser be liable for any incident occurring while travelling to or from the Event. Under no circumstances will the Organiser be liable for lateness caused by delays to transport or caused by any other means. This includes flight changes or cancellations outside of the Organiser’s control.
Other important terms
25. The winner must supply all information reasonably requested from time to time by the Organiser to comply with all applicable rules and regulations relating to all aspects the Prize. The Organiser accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liability, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by entrants as a result of entering the Prize Draw or, if applicable, accepting the prize, provided that nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the Organiser’s liability for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of the Organiser’s negligence.
26. The decision of the Organiser in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
27. The Organiser shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control.
28. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.