Atlas Foundation Front Row Club
The Front Row Club (FRC) is committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring a secure online experience. In general, you can view the free element of this site without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. Sometimes, however, the FRC needs to monitor website usage to help it to develop the website and our services.
Collection of Personal Information
The FRC offers certain functions and services which, if you choose to use them, will require information from you in order to work, such as your name, email, address and mobile telephone number. The FRC will endeavour to let you know before your personal information is collected from you on the internet.
Use of Personal Information
We use personal information for five primary purposes:
- To perform the services you have requested (such as administering your subscription or processing orders for ballots)
- To make the site easier for you to use by not making you enter your personal information more than once
- To help you find what you’re looking for quickly
- To help us create and deliver content most relevant to you
- To alert you to new services, special offers, and other info, unless you have indicated otherwise
The FRC is very much aware that some people will not want their information used other than for the purposes for which it was supplied; some will want to receive information from the FRC on front row and Atlas Foundation issues only and others will want to receive more information.
The FRC will use your personal data for the administration of the site, but will give you the choice as to what information, if any, you wish to receive by email.
In connection with commercial information, the categories have been divided into three groups, namely:
- Products and commercial services available from the FRC and The Atlas Foundation
- Products and services available from FRC official sponsors – these sponsors will be listed on the FRC website
- Products and services available from FRC official sponsors’ subsidiary or associate companies – the FRC will not be able to list these entities
The FRC has decided that for the first two categories you should be able to ‘Opt Out’ of receiving the information, but that for the third category you will only receive it if you ‘Opt In’.
The FRC will not use (or pass to any third party) contact data on children under the age of 14 for any commercial mailing purposes.
Processing Your Data
If you choose to give us personal information to process an order or provide you with a subscription then this will be held and processed by the FRC in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The FRC may also need to transfer your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors who will process it on the FRC’s behalf.
Providing you with information
The FRC may use your personal information to supply you with information about the FRC and The Atlas Foundation and/or its related organisations, and new (unless you have indicated otherwise) services offered, as well as activities and ranges of goods, services and opportunities (and otherwise where you have given your consent).
The FRC may also use your personal information for general statistical purposes. We may also keep track of the domains from which users visit and analyse this data:
- For trends and statistics and to evaluate the efficiency of our website and our internet infrastructure
- To ensure that services offered (such as, but not limited to, chat and forums) are not abused
We may also use your information for detection of fraud and market research purposes.
The FRC website may contain links to other websites. The FRC is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of external websites.